Who hasn’t felt like they sabotage themself from time to time? Some people feel this way far more often! I’m always curious about self-sabotage and have done a couple of interviews on the podcast to learn more about it.
When I went through an Intensive Healing Hypnosis Process myself to be trained in it, I discovered very personal roots of self-sabotage.
I actually didn’t go into the process thinking this was something I wanted to resolve or even work on. But it came up so that I could achieve other goals that I had.
Update – Both self-sabotage and body hate felt completely resolved after going through Core Healing hypnosis.
On the Podcast
One interview that I did on the Hypnotize Me Podcast was with certified hypnotist Christina Woods. Christina had a successful 20 year career in higher education when she was hit with severe vertigo which affected all aspects of her life. She randomly found a hypnosis file on YouTube that helped heal her. She eventually trained and became a hypnotherapist.
We talk about:
- Going against the grain of what society wants you to do and following your passion
- How money is just energy and can come into alignment and transform when you work on the deeper self
- Rapid Transformational Hypnosis (1-3 sessions)
- Why we Self-Sabotage and How we end it
- Why the Subconscious mind doesn’t always feel like a partnership
Before you go, remember to get your Free Hypnosis to reduce Fear and Anxiety!
I work with people all over the world. If you want to feel better and have a transformed life, grab your Free Consultation with me to get the deets on working together (the how, the when, the where, and the how much)!
Peace and Health,