Hypnosis for Insomnia in Florida
“Dr. Bonet’s hypnosis felt like a miracle. I went right to sleep!” ~ Cathy S.
This is a 1-3 session structured program of Hypnosis for Insomnia. Some people just need one session, some people need a few more. Every session includes hypnosis. This type of hypnosis is available for online telehealth appointments and includes the following:
- Recording for home use
- Sleep history and current sleeping patterns
- Sleep hygiene
- Rest vs. sleep
- Techniques to use for initial insomnia as well as in the middle of the night
- Anxiety reduction techniques
Five Tips for Insomnia:
- Speak kindly to yourself in that moment and know that you can always start again the next day.
- Visualize being the best person you can be regardless of how much sleep you got.
- Use soft belly breathing or the 4-8 breath to slow your heart rate down throughout the day and at night while falling asleep.
- Use a YouTube video with meditative music. You may just drift off into sleep.
- Have a “Sleep Basket” beside the bed with things to help you calm yourself – a journal to write thoughts in, a book, essential oils.
If none of that works on a regular basis, consider Hypnosis for Insomnia.
I specialize in hypnosis for anxiety and chronic conditions in Broward county and the Fort Lauderdale area. To schedule your free consultation call 954-309-9071 or click below to schedule online.
Yours in health,