ABOUT Dr. Bonet
“I cannot thank you enough! I feel like everyone should know about hypnosis and how it can change your life. It’s not just me. Other people have remarked, colleagues, on how I seem different . . . calmer, without even knowing that I had hypnotherapy.” – D.M., former client
Winner of numerous awards including Top 100 Moms in Business, Dr. Liz almost always worked for herself in one business or another. She sold her award winning business, Yogafairy Prenatal Yoga, in 2016 to concentrate on expanding her private practice that provides psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, and hypnosis to people wanting a fast, easy way to transform.
She has a PhD in Clinical Psychology, is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) and has certification in Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy as a Certified Professional Hypnotist, as well as numerous other specialty area certifications (partial list):
- CBT-I / Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss
- Hypnosis to Stop Smoking
- Hypnosis for Addiction
- Hypnosis for Insomnia
- Hypnosis for IBS and GI Disorders
- Hypnosis for Chronic Conditions
- Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Gottman Couples Therapy Level 1
- Couples Counseling Developmental Model
Her speciality areas include:
- Weight Loss and Overeating
- Anxiety, Panic Disorder, and OCD
- Chronic Conditions
- Deeper Healing to change Negative Beliefs
- Couples Therapy with Individual Change
She launched the podcast, Hypnotize Me, in December 2016. It’s currently in its fifth year, has over 375,000 downloads, and is listened to in over 140 countries. Hypnotize Me is about hypnosis, transformation, and healing.
Give it a listen on the Podcast page!
Service is an important part of her life. She has donated free therapy to veterans and their families as part of Give an Hour, donated her time as a board member of the Florida Society of Clinical Hypnosis, and for the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis; and volunteered at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital.
She has two kids, a cat and a rescue dog who she loves to walk. Her home has been home to numerous sets of hamsters, mice, gerbils, hermit crabs and a guinea pig. But she thinks the easiest, most low-maintenance pets were definitely the snails!
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- Former Board Member of the Florida Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Former Committee Member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Member of the Society of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis
- Member of the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Member of the Society of Behavioral Sleep Medicine
- Founding member of the South Florida Women’s Health Alliance.