Online Therapy / Telemental health
I’ve seen amazing transformations with working online through video or phone as well as experienced it myself. I “saw” a hypnotherapist in Canada through the Zoom video platform for arthritis in my hands. It just took one session for it to be resolved – no more aching or pain. It depends on what type you have and the origins of it (not everything is psychological), but for me that’s all it took. Don’t be shy about seeing a therapist through the phone or video! It’s a convenient way to get help.
With busy schedules, small children at home, or demanding jobs, online therapy is no longer the wave of the future. It takes time to drive to an office, have your appointment, and then drive home or back to work. Online therapy is perfect for individuals or couples who can’t make it to the office, or simply want to be in the comfort of their own homes.
Becoming a partner in your emotional and physical health with hypnotherapy is a privilege. Online therapy lets us connect from virtually anywhere!
- The ability to expand your choice of service provider / therapist.
- More convenient counseling options including location, time, no driving, etc.
- Reduces the overall cost and time of therapy due to not having to drive to and from an office.
- Ability to have real time monitoring and reduces the wait time for scheduling office appointments.
- Increased availability of services to homebound clients. clients with limited mobility, and clients without convenient transportation options.
- Increased availability to clients who are immunocompromised or quarantined.
Online therapy services include:
- International Availability
- Appointments within 24 hours
- Cost-effective sessions
- Individual Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy sessions
How does that work with Hypnosis?
The same way that I take you into trance and bring you out of trance in my office, I’m able to do that over the phone or a video session just as easily. We do need some safety measures in place, like being in a safe, private environment. But once that’s in place, then I can hear and/or see you while I’m doing the hypnosis. We check in as we go to make sure you’re comfortable.
For many people, there’s not a hypnotherapist in your city or town. Online hypnotherapy increases your access to getting the help you need with a trusted, effective professional. It’s actually a wonderful way to work and I feel so honored to be able to help people all over the world this way.
This is what one client said about after working online:
“I can tell you I’ve tried all kinds of stuff before. From last week to this week, I was actually able to fall asleep better. I was skeptical, but tried out what we talked about and listened to the hypnosis file. It worked! It really worked! I know I have a ways to go still, but I wanted to let you know this before our next session.”
~ Donna N.
If you want a transformed life, grab your Free Consultation with me to get the deets on working together (the how, the when, the where, and the how much)!
Yours in health,