Women In-Depth Features Dr. Liz
What you’ll Learn in this episode:
- How I was drawn into the field of hypnosis
- Is there a similarity between meditation and hypnosis?
- The biggest myths and misconceptions around hypnosis
- Neural pathways; what they are and how they work
- The use of hypnosis in healing from trauma
- The definition of the inner child
- Situations that can lead to a negative development of the inner child
- How hypnotherapy can help heal the inner child
- How hypnosis becomes integrated into a person’s life
- Steps to take to make sure you work with a trusted and professional hypnotist
- The gifts that I have seen as a result of hypnotherapy
ACA meetings all over the world. Note: This is Adult Children of Alcoholics AND Dysfunctional Families meetings. You do not have to have parents who are alcoholic to attend these meetings. You qualify if your family of origin is or was dysfunctional.
“The Journey from Abandonment to Healing” by
“Healing the Shame that Binds you” by John Bradshaw
I specialize in hypnosis for anxiety and chronic conditions in Broward county and the Fort Lauderdale area. To see if we’re a good fit to work together, schedule your free consultation at 954-309-9071.
Yours in health,