Learn tips and tricks to help your own weight loss journey in this interview with the lovely Kelley Woods, author of “Weight Loss with Hypnosis: The ultimate practitioner’s guide.” Dr. Elizabeth Bonet and Kelly talk about:
- How they work with clients to make weight loss easier
- Why diets don’t work
- Why Hypnosis helps
- How long do you need hypnosis to lose weight
- How hypnosis helps someone feel good now (rather then some point in the future when they reach their goal weight) and how that actually helps someone lose weight more easily.
- The results they see their clients get.
Kelley is a certified hypnotist with a practice in Anacortes, WA, near Seattle. She’s written several books about hypnosis, holds training programs for hypnotists and hypnotherapists, runs the Hypnotic Women FB group, and helps organize Hypnothoughts, a semi-annual (twice a year) hypnosis conference held in Las Vegas, Nevada in the U.S.. Find Kelley at https://www.woodshypnosis.com/
Affiliate Link: See more about the Dreambook Planners (the ones Dr. Liz uses) at https://dragontreeapothecary.com/?ref=c9r2pkp0qhw
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”