Are you stuck in a bad relationship? Do you always date people who are just not good for you? Dr. Liz talks with Dating and Relationship coach Maya Diamond about breaking the pattern of getting into unhealthy relationships. They discuss:
- What childhood patterns lead to getting into bad relationships
- Different techniques to heal old wounds so that you don’t attract an unhealthy relationship.
- Why talk therapy alone doesn’t always go deep enough.
- The intelligence of our bodies
- How an unhealthy partner can become an addiction.
- How being with a healthy partner can help someone heal.
See more about Maya Diamond and her online course at https://www.empowerlove.us/loveand her podcast “Rewire your Attachment Style” at: https://empowerlove.us/rewire/
To find out more about Dr. Liz’s Sleep Better, Feel Better Online Group, visit https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
See more about Dr. Liz and get Free hypnosis files at http://bit.ly/drlizhypnosis
Search episodes at the Podcast Page http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Help yourself with Hypnosis Downloads by Dr. Liz! http://bit.ly/HypnosisMP3Downloads
Twitter @DrLizBonet#hypnotizemepodcast | YouTube | FB | LinkedIn
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”