Dr. Liz interviews Freja Njorden about how to communicate about sexual preferences with your partner. We’ll Learn:
– Why it’s hard for women to communicate during sex
– Strategies to overcome
– What “tech-ing is” and how it helps improve your sex life.
– How Hypnosis helps people have better sex.
– Common causes of erectile dysfunction and considerations to decrease it.
Freja is an Intimacy Educator, Master Hypnotist, and Massage therapist who has been working independently with the mind-body connection and sensuality for the last 13 years. Consistently upgrading skills, knowledge and techniques, she values real life application and results. See more about Freja at http://www.thesensualist.org
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
See Show Notes at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode126
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
With over 140,000 downloads and listened to in over 100 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews the professionals doing it, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis to see what happened afterwards. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”