Welcome! Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews Roger Moore, certified hypnotherapist, who uses hypnosis to reduce symptoms of Dementia and increase End of Life quality. We’ll Learn:
- How Roger first started doing this work.
- What symptoms of dementia hypnosis can help and at what stage.
- How being chased by the tiger only inhibits memory recall and what to do about it.
- How hypnosis helps Activities of Daily Living
- The use of Hypnosis to create hope and combat depression.
- How hypnosis can be helpful as the end of life approaches.
- The research that hypnosis for dementia is based on
- Several simple techniques that Roger uses with his clients to help release anxiety.
Roger Moore is located in the Seattle, WA area and offers a free Orange Blossom hypnosis that has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
Find Roger’s Free Orange Blossom hypnosis at: http://bit.ly/OrangeBlossomHypnosis
See more about Roger’s training programs at http://www.rogermooreinstitute.com/
See Show Notes and information about Dan Nightengale’s research at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode56
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
See more about Dr. Liz and get Free hypnosis files at http://bit.ly/drlizhypnosis
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ