Welcome! Drake Eastburn, who was an official hypnotherapist to the United States Olympic Cycling team, is featured to discuss several aspects of hypnosis including how he uses hypnosis with Olympic level athletes as well as how he works with people who have a Fear of Flying. Drake is a Board Certified Hypnotherapist and a Certified Instructor through the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH). He’s written six books and has three on the way.
- What Hypnosis Is and what it Isn’t
- What type of hypnosis helps olympic level cyclists and athletes
- What point do you go back to before an injury or incident to prevent a future one
- What’s the base of Fear of Flying
- The best time to have hypnosis for a Fear of Flying
- About Drake’s upcoming books
Fear of Flying starts at about min 20:50 and picks up again at min 27:20
“What is Hypnosis, Really?” by Drake Eastburn
See more about Drake Eastburn at his website: http://www.hypnodenver.com
Lynsi Eastburn’s episode, “From Intertility to Fertility” can be listened to here: http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode29
See Show Notes at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode42
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter: @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ