Welcome! Do you feel like “there’s a baby in you” but have been struggling with IVF and Fertility/Infertility? Dr. Liz interviews Lynsi Eastburn, MA, certified hypnotherapist and author of “It’s Conceivable” and “The 3 Keys to Conception: Pregnancy against all Odds.” Having struggled with secondary infertility myself before having my second child, this episode affected me deeply. It’s clear how much Lynsi cares about helping women balance their bodies, hearts, and minds to welcome a baby into their life.
- About Hypnosis for Fertility & the HypnoFertility method
- Common factors that can affect Fertility and Infertility
- How fertility gets competitive and what to do about it
- How to create the space to welcome a baby into your body
- How Hypnosis helps resolve spiritual conflicts in terms of having a baby and IVF
- Why moms are having babies later in life and having to go through the struggle of IVF
- How Lynsi developed her method and the trainings she runs for hypnotherapists
Lynsi Eastburn is co-owner and instructor of the Eastburn Institute of Hypnosis and Eastburn Hypnotherapy Clinic in Denver, Colorado, founder of the HypnoFertility Foundation, and is a faculty member of several hypnosis organizations. See more about Lynsi Eastburn, Hypnofertility, and her books at http://www.hypnofertility.com or http://www.hypnodenver.com or call 303-424-2331.
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ