Welcome! If you’re a parent, this episode will affect you deeply in terms of how and why to teach your kids coping skills. If you have been affected by addiction, this episode goes far in explaining addiction as well as the differences between early vs. advanced recovery. Dr. Liz interviews evolutionary psychologist Dr. Loretta Breuning. You’ll learn:
- How to change our neural pathways (habits) so that we can change our lives and get what we need and want
- Why we get stuck in moving forward in our life.
- How to get un-stuck by training the brain to Expect to Succeed.
- What to do to move your recovery forward.
- How Hypnosis helps us build new neural pathways and get un-stuck.
Dr. Loretta Breuning can be found at https://innermammalinstitute.org/
Her Video series is at www.youhavepoweroveryourbrain.com
See more show notes, including Dr. Breuning’s book at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode21
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ