Is worry and anxiety keeping you up at night? Dr. Liz, certified in Cognitive behavior therapy for insomnia (CBT-I) and Hypnosis for Insomnia, gives tips for changing your self-talk so that you can SLEEP! She reviews:
- Common ways that Insomnia gets set off
- How Anxiety plays a factor in Insomnia
- Common sleep beliefs that people hold
- Ways Insomniacs talk to themselves
- What to say to yourself instead
- How to find self-talk that is soothing instead of anxiety producing
- What to do with anxiety that arises in the middle of the night or when you’re trying to fall asleep
- Small actions to take in the middle of the night
#hypnotizemepodcast #hypnosis #CBT #insomnia
Do you have Chronic Insomnia? Find out more about Dr. Liz’s Better Sleep Program at https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.