Dr. Liz interviews Bud Megargee about his new book, “Soul Afterlife: Beyond the Near Death Experience.” Bud started out as a skeptic who found himself in unexpected conversations with a spiritual advisor from beyond this physical life. We have quite the interesting conversation about:
- How he found himself in conversations with a spiritual advisor
- Why he decided to write the books
- Who are your primary spiritual guides
- What is the purpose of life as communicated through Bud’s guide (and what does it have to do with weight loss?)
- What is the tunnel during a Near Death Experience #NDE
- The University of our lives
- Walking the ridges of our afterlife
- The different levels of psychics and mediums
Bud Megargee is a former senior behavioral healthcare executive, a Washington, DC healthcare lobbyist, and an independently published, award-winning author. See more about Bud Megargee and find his books at https://budmegargee.com
Do you have Chronic Insomnia? Find out more about Dr. Liz’s Better Sleep Program at https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.