Welcome! Migraines and chronic headaches can be debilitating and often require a small cave and isolation. Dr. Liz reviews research to see if Hypnosis can help you come out of your cave and be among the living! What you’ll learn:
- Success rate of Hypnosis for migraines
- Research studies supporting Hypnosis
- Does this work for kids and teens
- How long treatment takes (How many sessions?)
- What you can do at home to help with migraines and headaches
To see more about Dr. Liz’s Program for Migraines, visit https://drlizhypnosis.com/hypnosis/freedom-from-migraines-headaches
To find out more about Dr. Liz’s Sleep Better, Feel Better Online Group, visit https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”