Therapy and Hypnosis is a way of investing in yourself. When you consider how they could enhance the quality of your life, you see its true value. Living a life with decreased symptoms, where you can sleep at night and wake up happy is truly valuable investment in not just yourself but also your loved ones. Once a problem is solved, the stress and strain on your loved ones also decreases significantly. The cost depends on the problem being addressed and whether we are doing hypnosis as part of the treatment.
Each hypnosis client receives an mp3 recording of the hypnosis to listen to at home if appropriate at no extra charge. It is included in the cost of the sessions.
What are your fees?
We will discuss the fees in your free consultation.
- CBT or CBT-I are 45 minute sessions.
- Most hypnosis sessions require 90 minutes or two hours (depending on what we’re doing) for the first session.
- After that, they are typically 60 minute sessions with the exception of Core Healing.
- Core Healing Hypnosis are 90 minute to 2 hour sessions.
Low Income Option
As a way to give service, I have one spot in my practice for low income clients who cannot afford my typical fee. This spot is only offered through Open Path Psychotherapy Collective, a non-profit organization who serves clients who lack health insurance or whose health insurance doesn’t provide adequate mental health benefits. These clients also cannot afford current market rates for therapy. Please check Open Path Psychotherapy Collective to see if the spot is available.
What are acceptable forms of payment?
Do you accept insurance?
Please note that I am not contracted with any insurance companies, which means I am “out of network”. If you have out-of-network benefits, a portion of my services will be covered. Clients who wish to file for reimbursement will be issued a monthly statement/superbill. This statement can be sent to insurance companies for direct reimbursement. Please note that all fees are due at the time of service.
You can check your benefits online with the website https://www.meetnirvana.com
Why are you out-of-network with my insurance company?
How much of the therapy session will be covered if I go out-of-network?
How can I find out if insurance will cover outpatient psychotherapy?
Or you can log in to your insurance carrier’s website or call the member customer service phone number listed on your insurance identification card. Obtain the answers to the following questions:
- Does my plan cover out-of-network outpatient mental health visits?
- If I choose to see someone who is out-of-network, what is my deductible and how much of it remains for the calendar year?
- After my deductible is met, at what rate will I be reimbursed for out-of-network services?
- Does my plan require my primary care physician to pre-authorize mental health visits?
- How many visits are covered in a calendar year?