Hypnosis is a way of investing in yourself. When you consider how hypnosis could enhance the quality of your life, you see its true value. Living a life with decreased symptoms, where you can sleep at night and wake up happy is truly valuable investment in not just yourself but also your loved ones. Once a problem is solved, the stress and strain on your loved ones also decreases significantly. The cost of Hypnosis depends on the problem being addressed.
Each hypnosis client receives an mp3 recording of the hypnosis to listen to at home if appropriate at no extra charge. It is included in the cost of the sessions.
What are your fees?
**Please note that most hypnosis sessions require 90 minutes or two hours (depending on what we’re doing) for the first session. After that, we decide how to proceed including discussing the length of session. Typically, we need 60 minutes if our focus is on hypnosis to allow for hypnosis to be done (and recorded) in session. When our focus is more on talk therapy with brief hypnotic techniques as supplements (such as for Anxiety), then the 45 minute session is usually enough time.
- First Session – 90 – 120 mins – $337.50 – $450
- Individual Therapy or Hypnosis Session – 60 mins – $225.00
- Couples Therapy – Please see my page about Couple Therapy
Low Income Option
As a way to give service, I have one spot in my practice for low income clients who cannot afford my typical fee. This spot is only offered through Open Path Psychotherapy Collective, a non-profit organization who serves clients who lack health insurance or whose health insurance doesn’t provide adequate mental health benefits. These clients also cannot afford current market rates for therapy. Please check Open Path Psychotherapy Collective to see if the spot is available.
What are acceptable forms of payment?
Do you accept insurance?
Why are you out-of-network with my insurance company?
How much of the therapy session will be covered if I go out-of-network?
How can I find out if insurance will cover outpatient psychotherapy?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network outpatient mental health visits?
- If I choose to see someone who is out-of-network, what is my deductible and how much of it remains for the calendar year?
- After my deductible is met, at what rate will I be reimbursed for out-of-network services?
- Does my plan require my primary care physician to pre-authorize mental health visits?
- How many visits are covered in a calendar year?