Welcome! Magical creatures abound in our psyches and are there for a reason! Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews artist and creator of online art course “Life Book,” Tamara Laporte, who was trained as a hypnotherapist and runs an international online art community.
What we’ll Learn
- Art as a deep psychological process that informs our conscious life from the unconscious
- Tam’s background in hypnotherapy and art and how the two combined to result in her present work.
- How her online art course Life Book came to be and what it’s about.
- How she uses the principles of Steven Covey to prioritize in her life.
- How parents can make time for art even with wee magical creatures running around.
- About her new book due out in January 2018.
To see details about Tam’s art courses or to sign up for Life Book 2018: http://www.willowing.org
To order Tam’s book: http://amzn.to/2zYC5rN
Discount Code for the Free Course “Art, Heart, & Healing”: happyhappy
More Resources On the Website
Downloads to help your life. I offer several hypnosis files to help you feel calmer and less anxious.
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more people to help in their journey towards transformation and healing.
Finally, feel free to join over 2,500 members who have signed up for the Conversations for Effective Living Newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips for your life and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to several Hypnosis Files you can download, share with friends, and use at your leisure.
I specialize in hypnosis for anxiety and chronic conditions in Broward county and the Fort Lauderdale area. If you would like the magic of custom hypnosis, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in health,