Welcome! Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews The Lady Hypnotist Mariana Matthews. We’ll learn:
- Mariana’s experience working in law enforcement and the Red Cross
- Her first experiences being hypnotized herself.
- How she became a Show Hypnotist and started performing
- About Hypnothoughts, one of the largest hypnosis conferences in the world, which is held in Las Vegas every year.
- The Hypnotic Women’s Group
- The difference between a Hypnosis Show and Therapeutic Hypnosis in an Office Setting
- Mariana’s Top Tip to break the anxiety cycle.
See Show Notes and how to find Mariana at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode88
Roger Moore’s Interview about End of Life care is at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode56
Help yourself with easy Hypnosis Downloads by Dr. Liz! http://bit.ly/HypnosisMP3Downloads
See more about Dr. Liz and get Free hypnosis files at http://bit.ly/drlizhypnosis
Podcast Page http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ
Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews the professionals doing it, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis to see what happened afterwards. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.