Have you ever had a Betrayal either by a partner, family member, or friend? Join Dr. Liz while she interviews Dr. Debi Silber about betrayal and how to recover from it. We discuss:
- Post-betrayal Syndrome
- What happens to us physically, emotionally, and spiritually when we discover that the people closest to us lie, cheat, and deceive.
- Hypervigilance, extreme fatigue, disturbed sleep, digestive issues, weight loss or gain, lack of concentration
- Post-traumatic transformation and growth
- The three types of people who struggle more to heal from betrayal
- What stage people try to numb through with food, alcohol, drugs, tv
- How to move forward from betrayal
- The 5 predictable, proven stages of healing
- How to rebuild Trust
Dr. Debi Silber is the creator of the Post Betrayal Transformation Institute. She’s an award-winning speaker, coach and author of the bestselling book, “The Unshakable Woman: 4 Steps to Rebuilding Your Body, Mind and Life After a Life Crisis,” “The Unshakable Woman Workbook” (the companion guide to the book), and “Trust Again.”
Dr. Silber has shared her wealth of information on FOX, CBS, The Dr. Oz show, TEDx, The Huffington Post, Shape, Self, Health, Working Mother, Forbes, Psychology Today, WebMD, Ladies Home Journal, Woman’s World and Glamour, amongst others.
Do you have Chronic Insomnia? Find out more about Dr. Liz’s Better Sleep Program at https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved. In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.