Internationally known Channel and best selling author Christy Whitman joins Dr. Liz on the podcast to talk about her journey with the Quantum Council of Light! We discuss:
- How to shift out of fear and anxiety
- How to step out of the drama of a situation
- Where and how to start transforming your life
- How it feels to be a Channel and to be Guided
- How this evolved in her life
- The Quantum Council of Light
- Her book “The Art of Having it All” and how to master your life.
- Christy’s new book – “The Desire Factor”
- Liz asks about a specific situation with her teen daughter and her step-dad.
Find out more about Christy Whitman and the Quantum Council of Light at https://www.christywhitman.com
Check out Christy’s free program to change your energy pattern at https://www.Watchyourwords.com
To find out more about Dr. Liz’s Sleep Better, Feel Better Online Group, visit https://bit.ly/sleepbetterfeelbetter
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”