Sleep, sweet sleep! Dr. Liz interviews the creator of a custom pillow, Richard Jacobs! Listen in to learn:
- How your physical environment and something like a pillow, your bed, and your bedroom can help you sleep better.
- The brain wave states involved in Sleep, Meditation, and Hypnosis.
- How Richard came up with the product and how it’s helped people.
- How to get rid of those tiny LED lights in your bedroom.
See more about how to get a custom pillow at https://www.goodnightssleepproject.com
Dr. Liz’s very popular FREE hypnosis for insomnia is at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode101
To find out if she’s running an online Insomnia group, visit her website!
Affiliate link to the Dreambook Undated Planner (the one Dr. Liz uses) . . . Buy anytime during the year to start dreaming and planning! https://dragontreeapothecary.com/collections/rituals-for-living-dreambook/products/rituals-for-living-dreambook?ref=c9r2pkp0qhw
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”