Dr. Liz’s annual goal setting, dreaming, and intention setting episode for 2020! Dr. Elizabeth Bonet shares one of her main tools to accomplishing her goals and interviews Briana Borten, the co-creator (along with her husband, Peter Borten) of the “Rituals for Living Dreambook Planners,” a series of unique, expansive planners that don’t just include your goals and dreams but help you make room for living. We learn:
- How the Bortens came up with the planner
- Where the checklists and questions came from
- The various ways people use the planner
- Some amazing stories about what it helped people accomplish
- Why they decided to offer both an undated version and a dated version
Affiliate Link: See more about the Dreambook Planners or purchase one at https://dragontreeapothecary.com/?ref=c9r2pkp0qhw
Direct link to the Undated Planner (the one Dr. Liz uses): https://dragontreeapothecary.com/collections/rituals-for-living-dreambook/products/rituals-for-living-dreambook?ref=c9r2pkp0qhw
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”