Welcome! Are you a Seeker, Finder, or Explorer? Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews Neuroscientist Dr. Jeffery Martin about his research and programs that help people find a sense of Fundamental Wellbeing. We’ll Learn:
- The difference between Happiness and a sense of Wellbeing
- Someone’s experience once they “transition” to Fundamental Wellbeing
- Whether spirituality has an effect
- What the “locations” of Wellbeing are
- The neuroscience between a deeper sense of Wellbeing
- Common changes that occur in someone’s life once they transition to Fundamental Wellbeing.
The Finders book: http://www.thefindersbook.com
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
See Show Notes and more about Dr. Martin at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode117
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ
🌔 A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com. 🌖
With over 100,000 downloads, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews the professionals doing it, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis to see what happened afterwards. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying “Thank you so much!”