Welcome! John Clarke, LPC, Private Practice consultant and clinician joins us to discuss his experience and use of hypnosis and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). We’ll Learn:
- John’s first experience with hypnosis
- How he uses hypnosis combined with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in his private practice.
- The Anxiety Rabbit hole of cognitions / thoughts and how to go down it to help yourself get out!
- The difference between hypnosis and mindfulness and meditation.
- How his training in both hypnosis and CBT are useful tools for him in helping other clinicians grow their private practices in his practice consulting business.
- What are the deeper beliefs that may be keeping someone stuck from earning more in their private practice.
- John’s new venture into Social Media and Search Engine Optimization
Listen in for a discount code for John’s new Social Media and Search Engine Optimization service or see the code in the Show Notes.
See Show Notes and how to find John at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode54
The episode about the difference between hypnosis and meditation is http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode28
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
Podcast Page http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ