Welcome! Dr. Liz interviews child and teen expert, Jackie Flynn, LMHC, RPT, host of the very popular podcasts “Parenting in the Rain” and “Play Therapy Community,” all about hypnosis for kids and teens. We’ll learn:
- How hypnosis for kids and teens varies from hypnosis for adults
- Her goal for every child and teen (which may surprise you)
- Why children have meltdowns!
- How she helps to synchronize the right and left hemispheres of the brain and help them connect at an optimal rate.
- Jackie’s top parenting book recommendations
- What you can do at home to help your child work through something
Be sure to enter the June 2017 contest by submitting an honest rating and review to the player of your choice! Email your username and a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered into a drawing for a free Hypnotize Me t-shirt! Winner announced in July!
Jackie’s podcast and mastermind group can be found at: http://playtherapycommunity.com
Jackie’s professional website: http://counselinginbrevard.com
Dr. Siegel’s “Drama-Free Discipline” and “The Whole Brain Child.”
See Resources and Show Notes at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode34
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
See more about Dr. Liz and get Free hypnosis files at http://bit.ly/drlizhypnosis
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter: @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
FB page: http://bit.ly/2eZ9rjG
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ