Welcome! Skyler Hamilton is interviewed by Dr. Liz about how she healed her Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and how her husband used hypnosis to reduce side-effects of chemotherapy to the point where he was able to run 3 miles a day during his treatments and not miss a day of work.
Please note that hypnosis is not a cure for medical conditions but is discussed in this episode as a way to reduce side-effects and reframe treatment as healing and strength-giving.
- Skyler’s first experiences with hypnosis through free diving and a 46 minute birth of her second child.
- How Skyler used hypnosis to go from being in a wheelchair with home health aides to heal her own MS.
- How her husband used hypnosis to reduce side-effects of chemotherapy treatment and live years past his original estimate of 18 months.
- How her husband uses hypnosis to maintain his progress.
- How hypnosis works on a cellular level.
- Skyler’s work with Opioid addiction and Opioid recovery and the transformation she begin to see with hypnosis.
- Skyler’s research on hypnosis for healing on the cellular level.
**Correction: Skyler refers to Hep B when she is speaking about addiction when she meant to say Hep C.
If you would like to work with or be part of her research, contact Skyler Hamilton, M.S., a Registered Mental Health Counseling Intern in the state of Florida and doctoral student at Regent University at 407-326-9072 or email@example.com. Her website is http://www.healingbelief.com/
See Show Notes and more information at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode51
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ