Is food creeping up on you and you want to get control of it? Dr. Liz and Dr. Glenn Livingston discuss his completely unique system of wiping out Binging and Overeating.
Dr. Glenn Livingston, author of “Never Binge Again,” joins the podcast for Part 4 of the Weight Loss series. He and Dr. Liz talk about:
- Glenn’s work in the Food and Marketing Industry
- How the Food Industry engineers food so you want to keep eating it but don’t ever quite feel full
- His research around what foods can’t you stop eating once you start and their relationship to feelings
- His own binge eating history
- How Glenn came up with the idea of the Pig and The Rules
- Liz’s experience with her Pig and Rules
- How and Why you could be just 100 hours away from freedom.
Dr. Glenn Livingston is the author of nine books and the life changing FREE book, “Never Binge Again: Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person…on the Food Plan of Your Choice!“
Glenn Livingston, Ph.D. is a veteran psychologist and was the long time CEO of a multi-million dollar consulting firm which has serviced several Fortune 500 clients in the food industry.Disillusioned by what traditional psychology had to offer overweight and/or food obsessed individuals, Dr. Livingston spent several decades researching the nature of bingeing and overeating via work with his own patients AND a self-funded research program with more than 40,000 participants. Most important, however, was his own personal journey out of obesity and food prison to a normal, healthy weight and a much more lighthearted relationship with food.
Click here to learn more about his book: “Never Binge Again: Stop Overeating and Binge Eating and Reprogram Yourself to Think Like a Permanently Thin Person…on the Food Plan of Your Choice!“
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
A problem shared is a problem halved.In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
Listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”