Dr. Liz is joined by her husband, Stacey Manning, in this anniversary special. They talk about
- How Dr. Liz was different after hypnosis from Stacy’s perspective
- What was it like for him to have hypnosis
- Can you practice to go into hypnosis
- Is hypnosis effective while you sleep
- What marriage was like in the past year
Please take the 2019 Hypnotize Me Podcast Survey! It’s anonymous, less than 10 questions, and takes less than 1 minute to take!
Text the word Hypnotize to 444999 to join the newsletter and get a free hypnosis file!
A problem shared is a problem halved. In person and Online hypnosis for healing and transformation. Schedule your free consultation at https://www.drlizhypnosis.com.
With over 200,000 downloads and listened to in over 140 countries, Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews professionals doing transformational work, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
- Click on this link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/hypnotize-me-dr.-elizabeth/id1181272913
- Select “View in itunes”
- Choose “Open in itunes”
- Choose “Ratings and reviews”
- Click to rate the number of stars
- Click “Write a review”
- Hear my voice in your head saying, “Thank you so much!”