Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews Autumn Hahn, LMHC who was a clinical director of a drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility. Please note that aversive images are described in this episode from minute [9:45] – [11:10]. If you get images stuck in your head or have a physical abuse history, you may want to skip that section.
– How Autumn uses hypnosis to stop addictive cravings.
– Autumn’s opinion about 12-step effectiveness.
– Techniques she uses in a group setting to stop addiction.
– Whether hypnosis be used as a “primary” first course treatment for addiction.
– Whether hypnosis can be used to decrease use of a substance.
– Pain blocking techniques useful during recovery or for any other time (including tattoos)!
Autumn Hahn can be found at http://www.clearmindgroup.com
See Show Notes and the episodes about the Rapid Resolution Therapy at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode83
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ
Hypnotize Me is the podcast about hypnosis, transformation, and healing. Certified hypnotherapist and Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Dr. Elizabeth Bonet, discusses the research behind hypnosis, interviews the professionals doing it, and talks to individuals who have had hypnosis to see what happened afterwards. Free hypnoses are also given from time to time. If you’re interested in learning more about the magic of hypnosis, psychotherapy and mindfulness, this is the perfect place to feed your fascination!
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.