Welcome! Magical creatures abound in our psyches and are there for a reason! Find out why! Dr. Elizabeth Bonet interviews artist and creator of online art course “Life Book,” Tamara Laporte, who was trained as a hypnotherapist and runs an international online art community. We’ll Learn:
- Art as a deep psychological process that informs our conscious life from the unconscious
- Tam’s background in hypnotherapy and art and how the two combined to result in her present work.
- How her online art course Life Book came to be and what it’s about.
- How she uses the principles of Steven Covey to prioritize in her life.
- How parents can make time for art even with wee magical creatures running around.
- About her new book due out in January 2018.
To see details about Tam’s art courses or to sign up for Life Book 2018: http://www.willowing.org
To order Tam’s book: http://amzn.to/2zYC5rN
See Show Notes and the discount code for Tam’s course at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode57
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
Podcast Page http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ