Welcome! Clinical Psychologist and certified Hypnotherapist Dr. Stan Hyman joins the podcast to discuss how he uses hypnosis to help athletes and sales professionals stay focused on and achieve their goals! Dr. Hyman owned several successful businesses in New York City before becoming a psychologist. His style is focused and collaborative, helping clients balance their high stress lives and high performance expectations with the needs of family, friends and self. He has a clinical psychology and life coach private practicing in Miami, Florida.
- Dr. Hyman’s first experience with Hypnosis and how it led to bigger and better sales for his company.
- What brain science has shown us about how sales affects the brain.
- What to overcome to make you a better sales person.
- How to get to the frame of mind that you want to be in.
- What to do on a practical level to help you work on a problem while you sleep.
- How Dr. Hyman uses hypnosis to help athletes better their game and get in the Zone.
- About his Business Partner coaching work.
Dr. Hyman can be found at https://drstanhyman.com/
See Show Notes at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode41
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
After you listen to a few episodes, please consider leaving an honest rating and review of the podcast.
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter: @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ