Welcome! Are you wanting to increase your academic performance and memory skills with hypnosis? Dr. Liz covers the research and gives her top tips. We’ll Learn:
- What the research says about hypnosis and academic performance
- Can you use hypnosis to increase your overall performance, your grades, your memory, etc.
- When is hypnosis helpful and when it is NOT!
- How to use memory techniques for yourself.
- How to have FUN with your kids and as a family increasing memory
- Top book recommendation for speed reading
- Top book recommendation to enhance memory recall
“Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything” by Joshua Foer: http://amzn.to/2rT3DhO
Photoreading by Paul Scheele: http://amzn.to/2rSF6co
See Show Notes and links to resources at http://www.drlizhypnosis.com/episode35
Thank you for tuning in! Please subscribe to auto-download new episodes to your listening device.
Be sure to enter the June 2017 contest by submitting an honest rating and review to the player of your choice! Email your username and a copy of your review to email@example.com to be entered into a drawing for a free Hypnotize Me t-shirt! Winner announced in July!
Podcast Page: http://bit.ly/HM-podcast
Twitter: @DrLizBonet #hypnotizemepodcast
Dr. Liz’s book: http://amzn.to/2gE08FJ