Welcome! Martin Nathan, the President of the Florida Society of Clinical Hypnosis (FSCH) and an American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH) supervisor, has been doing hypnosis for 44 years. He and Dr. Liz talk about:
- The best time to listen to your hypnosis files
- How hypnotherapists “know” what to say during a hypnosis to help a client
- What a trance state is and why kids are easy to hypnotize
- The differences between stage hypnosis and clinical hypnosis
- Meditation vs. hypnosis
- Whether someone can be hypnotized without their consent.
- Marty also gives an interesting case of hypnosis that took away panic attacks that had lasted 20 years.
Marty can be contacted at http://www.martinnathan.com or 561-353-8474.
Florida Society of Clinical Hypnosis (FSCH): www.fsch.org
American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH): www.asch.net
More Resources On the Website
Downloads to help your life. I offer several hypnosis files to help you feel calmer and less anxious.
Thank You for Listening
I know that our lives are busy, and I’m grateful that you took the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with colleagues and friends using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes as this helps the podcast reach more people to help in their journey towards transformation and healing.
Finally, feel free to join over 2,500 members who have signed up for the Conversations for Effective Living Newsletter.
You’ll learn valuable tips for your life and get the podcast episodes delivered right to your inbox.
You’ll also get FREE access to several Hypnosis Files you can download, share with friends, and use at your leisure.
I specialize in hypnosis for anxiety and chronic conditions in Broward county and the Fort Lauderdale area. If you would like the magic of custom hypnosis, email me at email@example.com.
Yours in health,